The Spheroid Fitness Accessory Prize Pack!The prize pack includes one (1) "Marbelized" hand strengthener, one (1) 100% cotton "footbag" [what I would consider a hackey-sack], and a pack of two (2) Sneaker Balls - that claim to "Power Freshen Sport Shoes, Gym Bags & Lockers!." A further note on the Sneaker Balls - they also claim "Sneaker Balls (R) aren't like any other air fresheners. They're smaller, tougher and rounder. ...." I have not tested these claims.
The Winner is: @d_g_: A large amount of potential energy.
- This Spheroid Fitness Accessory Prize Pack is just brimming with potential energy, its own and anyone else’s. There is no other guess this round that makes me happier as an essential identifier of exactly what is in the box.
@ContemptSlots: It's something terribly erotic. To someone. After all, it's on the internet.
- There are strong arguments for this guess, arguments involving sweat, fitness, squeezing, balls, and exertion. However, these things are not guaranteed erotic, even on the internet.
@cawcaw: It's a bobble head figure made of felt.
- Again, there is a argument for this guess, this time involving a combination of sports and hand crafting. However, the lack of any representational characteristics in the Prize Pack prevent this guess from taking the Grand Prize.
@icecolbeveridge: Three juggling balls hand-woven by a former circus act, blacklisted for reasons he won't talk about.
- This guess, though charming, can’t win because there are four balls, and two of them are only similar to balls. A skilled juggler could juggle all four. I believe this assortment is reputable, and I judge that there is no murky past associated with them.
@BrianPike: 12 snowballs stabilized at room temperature by local anomalies in physical laws. Will melt if shipped outside Georgia
PS: they're unusually small snowballs, but snowballs for sure. Snow is the only possible explanation for the creaking.
- This guess, also charming, also can’t win because there are four balls. None is made of snow. A near thing, however, because there is another brand of sneaker balls called “Ice,” but that is not what is in the Prize Pack. I must disagree with the reasoning here – snow is not the only possible explanation for the creaking. At least one other explanation comes to mind: plastic packaging.
- This guess, like the others, has a good argument. Tribbles are roundish, touchable, active – all concepts associated with the prize pack – but they are a menace to orderly trade in a way that the Prize Pack is not.
@TheStepster: Something playful and likeable, that brings peace to the mind and a smile on the face.
- This guess is darn close, and if it weren’t for the power of the winning guess, and the great happiness it gave me from the moment I read it, this guess would have a real shot at the prize.